Create Product Checkouts
You can create product checkouts from your landing pages, by integrating your Swipe Pages account with stripe.com. Follow the simple steps given below to complete the integration.
1. Account Creation in Stripe.com
Firstly, you need to open an account in Stripe.com. Once you have the account in place, you are all set to add your products and sell them from our landing pages.
2. Adding products
Note - Currently Swipe Pages only supports the checkout of One-time priced products. (Recurring payments are not supported)
3. Customizing design of the Product checkout page
4. Integrate Swipe Pages with Stripe
5. Create Checkouts in Landing page
You are just one step away from enabling product checkouts.
- Edit your landing page in Swipe Pages and go to Checkouts Panel in the Global settings
- Click the button to add a new Checkout
- Choose the product for which you want to create a checkout from the page. You can add checkouts for more than one product as well. The Success URL will be typically linked to a thank you page that the user will be redirected to after completing checkout. The Cancel/Back Url is the page where the user needs to be taken if the transaction is canceled or fails.
- The last step is to link the checkout to a button on the page. Select the button and choose the Action type as Checkout and choose the corresponding product.
6. Purchase history and Analytics
The order history and analytics can be found in the Ecommerce tab in the dashboard.